It's Coming Together

My new website www.alawebpages.com has undergone some changes and improvements. This site has many pages that were updated and moved from my other website. I am working on a "Legacy Booklets" project within the Celebrations! branch of Odyssey Design.

Just a little about the business: The formal name is in the process of being legally recorded, and will be called 'Amy L. Allison DBA Odyssey Design'. My first batch of business cards (2 versions: 'Dream-Master' and 'Celebrations!') are being printed as I type this entry. Three (3) different brochures are also at the printer's. Primary contact will be made via the business card being distributed in a number of different ways. After phoning or emailing me - a brochure will be mailed to you. I plan to have an ad go into Nuvo on August 10th. I am trying to receive funding through Central Indiana Women's Business Center, which is a program of the Neighborhood Self-Employment Initiative. My thoughts are to hook-up with a Christian web-ring, and em exploring that avenue. The small business marketing aspect of Odyssey Design is www.alawebpages.com/od. The Celebrations! aspect of Odyssey Design is depicted in the following site: www.alawebpages.com/celebrations Any and all feedback is appreciated, as I am still formulating this new venture of mine. It is "you all out there" who make me who I am today.

Comments

Popular Posts