New Website is Completed !

This is to announce that the new website has been completed ! It's URL is www.alawebpages.com. This site has pages that were updated and moved from my other website. This new site, "alawebpages", is for the Odyssey Design aspect of marketing and design for small businesses. Example sites of small businesses that I have created is within this new site. Also, the other part of the "alawebpages" website is Celebrations! The Celebrations! site was created to advertise web-pages for people and pets ~ living or in memoriam. There are online brochures for both Odyssey Design-Small Business Marketing AND Celebrations! You will find a multitude of pages with my pricing, specialties, examples, a mission statement, about blogs, discussion of marketing assistants, a coupon, references and more. You will view some samples of smaller web-pages that I have designed for people, with their permission, and used them to promote this business. Please come visit me at my new site. Let me know you were there. A Guest Book will be forthcoming.

Comments

Popular Posts