Advertising Ad in Nuvo

Good morning this sunny Indianapolis morning! Well, Odyssey Design is now official. The ad went in the local Indianapolis alternative newspaper Nuvo on August 10th. Back page ad! Who-hoo!!! "Webpages-Pets/People" (etc). My part-time assistant and I have worked to assemble a database of small businesses in the immediate area to target a mailing offering marketing/design services. I have some "marketing giveaways" to those people who contact me via the internet or phone. My computer has gone through a 160-gig addition to the hard-drive storage. A counter and guestbook have been added to the www.alawebpages.com website. I have really enjoyed revisiting my dates of prospecting and setting up an office supply business as I did in 1988 for Publix Office Supplies. Odyssey Design is the new kid on the block, and wants to make friends !

Comments

Popular Posts