Webquests

Good afternoon! It is time I write in my Odyssey Design blog again. I have been busy with a Webquest. What is a Webquest? As you might guess, it is a "quest performed in using the internet or World Wide Web as its resource...a quest to understand fully something you might wish to know about, or that you know others would benefit from the research. It is in an easy-to-read and understand format. 

The topic of this Webquest is Borderline Personality Disorder. I have spent considerable time on this project, and update it sometimes several times within a day. Odyssey Design will do these Webquests, as part of the provided services. The complexity or simplicity of the Webquest will determine its price to you, the requestor. I have very much enjoyed doing this webquest, and business cards advertising it are being circulated among professionals, such as therapists, psychiatrists and social workers. I am rewarded by this exposure, and I am forturnate that it has reached so many different computers. 


"Education IS the lighting of a fire." ....WB Yeats 

Enjoy the remaining days of August.

Comments

Popular Posts