Updates on Odyssey Design


Hello all you folks out in Cyberspace! Ain't it grand? How far we have come in the last 15 years. And I am excited too....about representation on the Internet. Yes, there are some "bad" and "devious" things going on out here in Cyberspace, but that is just the way it is.

Working full-time at home on the computer and loving it....I share my last three(3) most recent additions to my web-design portfolio. I have expanded the "Collages by Chris" website to "Chris's Miniature Reflections". This site includes ALL of her collages, her writings, and her collections of miniature mirrors.


The next project I have been working on is a website for an antique/collectibles shop in Carmel, Indiana, whose owner is Janet Coffman.  Her site is: http://www.alawebpages.com/cupboardspace/, and it is still under construction but viewable.

The third site I am working on is a Glassart artist's site in San Jose, CA. It is full of many pictures of the artist's glasswork. He does not wish me to publish the site, as it is only partially done. I'm waiting for several pieces of narration that will go with the pictures that I have uploaded.

And of course, my specialty: Business cards. I continue to make them for people. I love doing this. I love the smiles on the customers' faces when they see the finished product. Here is the link to samples of the cards I have made:
http://www.alawebpages.com/od/cards/cardsamples.htm Please contact me at marketing@alawebpages.com for any requests. Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts