Sought through prayer and meditation.....

Namaste.  My newest endeavor to wholeness, health and enlightenment has been to form a meditation group that meets weekly.  The only requirement is that members belong to an active 12-Step recovery group.  Meditation is part of the 11 Step of Recovery.  I have been meditating for almost 5 years, and this practice has done wonders for my mental and emotional health.....and yes, serenity.

I had a good teacher, Joan M., and have been exposed to many authors who have written about their journeys, mindfulness, meditating and recovering in general.

I am blessed to have known her as well as the members of my original and first meditation "sangha".  I look forward to this every week.  I am glad that I was encouraged to take this leap and form this group.  I sense that it will be beneficial to all of its members, including myself.  Blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts