Old Posts from Another Blog

(written 7-22-2008)

Hi Readers and Writers! I am still here. I have added a lot to both websites, and have created a few more webpages riding off of each of my URL's. I really enjoy this kind of work. Very relaxing. If any of my readers needs a computer person to complete any of a number of projects...I am for hire ! There is not one assignment that I have had to turn down. I am trying to stay on top of new things that come along. I am a freelancer and self-taught, so I do the best that I can. Please view my sites at www.alawebpages.com/alawebs Be well. The Rebel Author

(written 6-23-2005)

This is my 1st posting to this blog. The purpose of this blog is to advertise my personal website: www.rebelodyssey.com. This site was created in Feb. 2003. It has all of my writings on it. I have been writing since the age of 10 - mostly poetry, stories, several are dark, many are light, most are about human emotion, and some essays. As I improve on my other business of web-design there have been updates to this website, that is predominantly about revealing our human condition. I hope you visit often. I add things to it all the time. Thank you for your interest

Comments

Popular Posts